Sunday, April 15, 2012

Challenge #1 - Happy Scrappy Day


Welcome to the DAT'S Designing Divas First Challenge & Blog Hop!

Our first challenge is to create a layout, card or altered item with a scrapbooking theme.

We hope you can share your project with us by Monday April 30, 2012
 at the DAT'S Designing Divas Blog.

If you have come to my blog from Amy's Blog, you are on the right track.

I am the third blog on the hop and my special word is "Divas". To participate to have a chance of winning the blog hop prize, you must leave a comment on my post and continue to the next blog to collect their special word.

After you have collected all 8 words in order, you must go back to the DAT'S Designing Divas Blog to post your 8 word sentence in the comment section by midnight on Monday April 16, 2012 to qualify for the prize.

Good Luck and Happy Hopping!

The next blog on the hop is Shanna.


The picture up top is my creation for the very first DAT'S Designing Divas blog challenge. I was so excited to finally get a chance to use this stamp as it has been in my collection for sometime now and has been begging to be inked.
This 6 x 6 card layout was created by me using the following:

Paper
-Bazzill's Red Devil and White Smooth Cardstock
-American Craft's Apple Butter and Raspberry Jam from the Freshly Squeezed Line
-Express it Blender Paper

Stamps
- Kraftin Kimmie's The Krafty Stamper (Image and saying)

Copic Markers
-B45,BG000,BG15 E000,E01,E29,R46,Y35,YG25,YR20,YR21,YR23

Ink
-CTMH Holiday Red
-Memento Black

(: Have fun creating :)

9 comments:

  1. wonderful choice of paper. Wonderful card, and I am looking forward to participating in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Brandi. I love how you popped the desk and her papers. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the colours and I too love how you popped the desk out from the Krafty Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I can't believe you fussy cut it out!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...and you cut that out? Get out!
    Love the paper too...I also stocked up on this line. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright your card is. Very cheery papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fussy cutting great job B

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamp is adorable, I can see why you've been wanting to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the hop, but just wanted to come and tell you that your card is so fun :)
    I really like the happy colours you used on here.
    We have the same blog background ;)

    ReplyDelete